The applicant must meet certain requirements to be eligible for the scholarship; the student is either enrolled or is planning to declare as an English major.
Along with a completed scholarship application, the applicant must submit:
- documentation of her enrollment to Notre Dame.
- a letter of recommendation.
- an official copy of her transcript.
- an essay written for school; OR a copy of the essay submitted to Notre Dame; OR a personal statement that will allow the Scholarship Board to become better acquainted with her.
- copies of two years of personal tax returns (if applicable) AND copies of two years of her parents’ or legal guardians’ most recent tax returns with the Social Security numbers removed.